Thursday 9 September 2010

Positional Asphyxiation

I watched CSI the other night and learned that Positional Asphyxiation is where someone is suffocated by someone else sitting on their chest.  It reminded me of a conversation that took place at my sister Cait's house on Sunday.

Our youngest sister Jess has just started dating someone and as she's the youngest we're all very protective of her.  I said to Cait that I really needed to lose some weight so when I said to David* that if he hurts my sister I know Kung Fu and Kickboxing** he doesn't just look me up and down and laugh.  Cait said "Well until then you can just tell him you'll sit on him."


*Not his real name.  Don't think Jess would be appreciate me blogging about someone she's only been on a couple of dates with, so we'll just see how things develop.

**I do actually know some Kung Fu and Kickboxing.

1 comment: