Saturday 4 September 2010

The Food Diary

After I had Hayley I was determined to lose some weight and was on a fairly good roll and then found out I was pregnant with Austin.  According to my Health Advisor I only need to lose about 1stone before I'm back to a healthy BMI and although I'd like to lose more than that it seems a good initial target.

I had my first meeting with the Health Advisor yesterday who weighed and measured me and set me the challenge of keeping a food diary for two weeks.  This is supposed to be so she can see just what and how much I eat normally.  The thing is, because I'm writing it down for someone else to read I am not eating normally!  I can't put on there "6 biscuits, 2 slices of chocolate cake and a pint of milk"!  So instead today I have had one small bowl of shreddies for breakfast, a slice of last night's leftover homemade pizza and a banana for lunch and 3 glasses of high juice.  And 3 toffee pennies.

I'm starving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment